In the city center which is 5 minutes by bus you will find …
- La Domus del Chirurgo d’Epoca Romana” which has been recently restored and is open to the public.
- “Palazzo Gambalunga” which is home to the library and the local art gallery.
- The Tiberius Bridge and the Augustus Arch.
- The Malatesta temple and the Malatesta castle.
- The city museum and the museum of Federico Fellini.
For those who wish to travel by car, there are many interesting places to visit in the surrounding areas:
- San Marino is the older republic in the world.
- Urbino is a city rich of history and was also the birthplace of the painter Raphael. It has been considered as World Heritage by UNESCO since 1998.
- Gradara castle, which was the scene of the drama by Paola and Francesco from Rimini.
- San Leo, whose prisons have hosted the likes of Count Alessandro of Cagliostro.
- Many other fascinating places to visit are the likes of Montebello, Santarcangelo, Verruchio, Montefiore …